(1) Except as supplied in section (e) with this point, no person may become a pilot in command of an airplane carrying individuals or of an airplane certificated for more naviidte to these guys than one pilot flight crewmember unless that person has made about three takeoffs and three landings within preceding 3 months, and-
Except as supplied in paragraph (e) within this section, no person may work as pilot in command under IFR or in weather below the minimums prescribed for VFR, unless inside the preceding 6 schedule period, that person possess:
(ii) the necessary takeoffs and landings were carried out in a plane of the same classification, course, and kind (if a type review is essential), and, if planes getting flown try a plane with a tailwheel, the takeoffs and landings need come enabled to a full remain in an airplane with a tailwheel.
(2) For the purpose of meeting the requirements of paragraph (a)(1) for this area, someone may act as a pilot in command of a plane under day VFR or day IFR, offered no individuals or home tend to be carried on board the planes, except that those required for the run for the airline.
(3) The takeoffs and landings necessary for part (a)(1) within this part might be carried out in a journey simulation or flight instruction product which-
S. Armed Forces;
(ii) Used in conformity with an approved program conducted by an exercise middle certificated under role 142 of the section.
(1) Except as given in part (age) within this area, nobody may behave as pilot in command of a planes carrying individuals throughout course start an hour after sundown and finishing one hour before sunrise, unless within the preceding 3 months see your face made at least three takeoffs and three landings to an entire avoid through the stage starting 1 hour after sundown and ending one hour before sunrise, and-
(ii) the necessary takeoffs and landings comprise done in an airplane of the identical class, course, and type (if a kind score is essential).
(2) The takeoffs and landings required by part (b)(1) within this point can be accomplished in a journey simulator that is-
(i) authorized by the officer for takeoffs and landings, if the artistic experience modified to portray the time outlined in section (b)(1) of the area; and
S. Armed Forces;
(ii) found in accordance with a recommended program done by an exercise heart certificated under role 142 of the section.
(1) for the intended purpose of obtaining device expertise in a planes (besides a glider), done and signed under genuine or simulated tool conditions, in both airline in suitable sounding planes for any instrument benefits tried or in a flight simulator or trip classes product definitely consultant of the planes class your instrument rights sought-
(2) for the intended purpose of obtaining instrument experience with a glider, performed and logged under real or simulated device circumstances-
(i) At least 3 hrs of device time in flight, that 1 1/2 hrs could be obtained in an airplane or a glider if no individuals can be carried; or
(ii) for any other than a glider, in a trip simulation or trip education unit this is certainly representative with the planes class; or
(ii) someone approved by U.S. Armed Forces to conduct instrument journey exams, supplied the individual are analyzed is actually a part in the U.
(iii) an organization check pilot that is licensed to run device airline reports under component 121, 125, or 135 for this part or subpart K of component 91 for this part, and provided the check pilot while the pilot being examined are employees of this operator or fractional control program supervisor, as relevant;